MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (In Lithuania)
- good knowledge of the company’s products and implementation of sales priorities in the area of responsibility (Vilniuje, Panevėžyje);
- to independently plan and implement both individual visits and informative seminars in the area of responsibility (Vilniuje, Panevėžyje) in accordance with the company’s guidelines, also to represent company and products in the conferences;
- to provide customers high quality information about the company and its products;
- Active direct communication and long-term communication with general practitioners, specialist doctors, pharmacists in Vilniuje and Panevėžyje regions
- gather information on customer needs, competitors activities and market trends;
- provide reports on the performed and planned works;
- higher or secondary professional education (preferably in pharmacy, medicine, chemistry or biology, sales or marketing);
- work experience in the pharmaceutical field;
- good computer skills in working with programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- excellent knowledge of Lithuanian language, good Russian and/or English language skills;
- a valid B class driving license;
- flexibility, responsibility, creative and logical approach to work;
- good organizational, communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- friendly work environment;
- the opportunity to learn, grow professionally and realize your ideas;
- working hours on weekdays from 8:30 to 17:30;
- health insurance at the end of the trial period;
- accident insurance;
- work tools: laptop, tablet, mobile phone and mobile telecommunications services, car and fuel card;
- Salary starting from 2000.00 EUR per month before taxes and bonuses for good work results (salary offer is determined based on the assessment of the candidate’s competencies, experience, and skills in accordance with the requirements of the position).
If you want to join the team of Silvanols Ltd. please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5, 2023 (including).
We thank all the applicants, but please note that we will only contact those candidates who will be invited for interviews.