MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (In Estonia)
- good knowledge of the company’s products and implementation of sales priorities in the area of responsibility (Tartu region);
- to independently plan and implement both individual visits and informative seminars in the area of responsibility (Tartu region) in accordance with the company’s guidelines;
- to provide customers high quality information about the company and its products;
- gather information on customer needs, competitors activities and market trends;
- provide reports on the performed and planned works;
- to promote the company through products.
- higher or secondary professional education (preferably in pharmacy, medicine, chemistry or biology, sales or marketing);
- work experience in the pharmaceutical field;
- good computer skills in working with programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- excellent knowledge of Estonian language, good Russian and/or English language skills;
- a valid B class driving license;
- flexibility, responsibility, creative and logical approach to work;
- good organizational, communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- friendly work environment;
- the opportunity to learn, grow professionally and realize your ideas;
- working hours on weekdays from 8:30 to 17:30;
- workplace in the territory of Tartu;
- work tools: laptop, mobile phone and mobile telecommunications services, car and fuel card.
If you want to join the team of Silvanols Ltd. please send your application to email@example.com
We thank all the applicants, but please note that we will only contact those candidates who will be invited for interviews.